Believe this hotel is still relatively new. Location is very convenient to the Queenstown Gardens and really easy to find. Staff were all professional and friendly. Room was spacious and clean. My room looked out onto the St. Peter Church across the street and had good light. The air-conditioning worked really well. The wifi signal was also strong. The bathroom... More
- Also Known As:
- Nomads Queenstown Backpackers Hotel
- Nomads Queenstown Backpackers Hotel Queenstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nomads Queenstown Backpackers is located in the heart of Queenstown, New Zealands popular South Island holiday city. Designed with all budget travelers in mind this purpose built backpackers hostel has a variety of room types from small and large dorms with or without ensuite to private ensuite rooms with wide screen Sky TV.All dorm rooms at Nomads Queenstown Backpackers have storage lockers and individual bedside reading lights and many of the rooms have balconies with views of Queenstowns lake or mountains ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Olotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Nomads Queenstown Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.