Myself and my boyfriend done a six week tour of New Zealand and we had three nights in Queenstown to Bungy Jump and go to Milford Sound and explore. We booked in advance and got a really lovely apartment. Everything was clean Kitchen, Bedrooms, we even had a TV and a really lovely bathroom. The hostel came with board games... More
- Also Known As:
- Yha Queenstown Lakefront Hotel Queenstown
- Yha Queenstown Lakefront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you want to experience the beauty and excitement of Queenstown but still get a good night’s sleep, then YHA Queenstown Lakefront is the hostel for you – and it’s only a 10 minute walk into town. A comfortable fully equipped hostel sitting right on the shores of Lake Wakatipu, offering stunning views of the lake and Remarkables mountain range. The hostel includes a drying room for ski & tramping gear and dedicated snowboard, ski & bike storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Expedia and Venere so you can book your YHA Queenstown Lakefront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.