I paid $225.00 per night, stayed two nights. Had explained when booking that I had a bad back and needed good bed. Bed was awful, I could hardly walk after staying here. The only good part was the restaurant. Very poor accomodation for the money. It was telling that reception did not ask on checking out, how everything was. This... More
- Also Known As:
- Pokolbin Village Hotel Pokolbin
- Pokolbin Village Greater Newcastle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Pokolbin, minutes to all the major attractions and event locations, Pokolbin Village offers unique 4 star accommodation with a charming and friendly Village atmosphere, ideal for the perfect short break. On site is the Wine House Bar & Restaurant, the Pokolbin Chocolate & Jam Company, Pokolbin Winemakers Outlet, the famous Hunter Valley Smelly Cheese Shop, Tempt Hunter Valley, the original Pokolbin General Store, D'Vine In The Hunter, and with Vineyard Shuttle Service operating from our front door, Pokolbin Village is the ideal setting for your next getaway to the vineyards. Wine House Bar & Restaurant is open for breakfast & lunch 7 days, and for dinner Thursday to Monday nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Pokolbin Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.