Our large whanau booked the entire Tourist Lodge for Queens Birthday weekend coming from all over the North Island and Australia to gather at Miranda Holiday Park for a 60th birthday. From the very outset we were welcomed warmly, Sasha, the manager, was simply superb and we found the facilities were very clean and tidy. The maintenance chap was unflappable... More
- Also Known As:
- Miranda Holiday Park Hotel Thames
- Miranda Holiday Park Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning holiday park situated on the scenic Auckland / Coromandel highway - 1hr SE of Auckland, 50 minutes from Auckland Airport, 20 minutes from Thames. A choice of self catering accommodation to suit all budgets and needs, including paraplegic facilities. 1 bedroom & studio motel apartments, chalets, backpackers lodge, tent & campervan sites. Wireless internet. Complimentary tennis court & hot mineral pool onsite. Open all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Miranda Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.