First 10/10 I've given. Fabulous apartments. If I have to make a comment it would be this. Try not to arrive too late in the evening because restaurants in the area close early, Didn't get to see any whales but still had a fabulous time.
- Also Known As:
- Waves On The Esplanade Kaikoura Hotel Kaikoura
- Waves On The Esplanade Kaikoura Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waves apartments all have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The main bedroom has a king-size bed and an ensuite bathroom, and the second bedroom can be either a second king-size bed or twin single beds.The second bathroom contains full laundry facilities.All apartments have a fully equipped kitchen opening out to a spacious dining and living-room area.Large glass doors open up for outdoor dining on a large private balcony with views to the sea.Each apartment has a DVD player, stereo system and Sky TV for guest entertainment.FREE Wi-Fi (200MB) is available along with the use of a laptop should you require that.For outdoor pursuits, we have available sea kayaks, bikes, skateboards and other sports equipment for hire. In the evening you can take a stroll along the beach or into town, which is just 5 minutes away.We have an outdoor spa and BBQ area that is private and relaxing. A minute's stroll along the waterfront will bring you to 'Cafe Encounter' where you can enjoy award-winning café-style food. Breakfast from 7am.Tennis courts are just a two-minute walk away.Skate park — you can view it from your balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Waves on the Esplanade Kaikoura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.