We had a great time at Balcones del Atlantico. This place is well decorated and clean. The rooms were marvelous and the bathrooms were just phenomenal. Staff was pleasant and helpful. I would not have any problem going there again, in fact, if I go back to Las Terrenas, Balcones del Atlantico will be my first choice. All it needs... More
- Also Known As:
- Balcones Del Atlantico, a Rock Hotel Las Terrenas
- Balcones Del Atlantico, a Rock Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Balcones del Atlantico, the newest luxury resort in the Dominican Republic. Balcones features lavish one- two and three bedroom villa suites, a beachfront Spa, Porto, a beachfront restaurant and bar, and a wide variety of Caribbean vacation activities including watersports, eco-tourism and more. Get the full luxury experience by staying at the Penthouse Villa where you will enjoy a rooftop deck offering incredible views, an impressive private plunge pool, and close to 4000 sq ft. of luxury space for 6 to 7 friends or family. Located on the Dominican Republic's Samana Peninsula, Balcones del Atlantico is nestled in a lush tropical oasis on nearly a kilometer of Playa Las Terrenas. Discover some of the world's most pristine beaches, untouched landscapes and underwater splendors while enjoying world-class accommodations and amenities. Check out our current Caribbean vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Balcones del Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.