Everyone has a different definition of luxury. For us, Hda. Santa Rosa fit. We were touring the Yucatan and mostly staying in three and four star places. Our trip was focused around seeing Mayan ruins and culture. We had planned a stay in Chichen Itza and were looking for a one night stay in the Puuc Trail area to visit... More
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Santa Rosa Merida
- Hacienda Santa Rosa Hotel Merida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of the Mayan archeological zone, Hacienda Santa Rosa showcases its splendid building from the mid-19th century. This building, formerly an important property of the nobility, has become a luxurious residence through the generations. Just a 50 minute drive from Merida’s International Airport, the place is surrounded by natural beauties such as the Calcehtok and Oxkintok Caves, and cultural sites such as the Ruins of Uxmal and the town of Becal. An enormous door, meters and meters high, gives access to this wonderful hacienda which has 11 comfortable guest rooms and suites. Hammocks and wicker chairs, a private terrace and a garden make this place a perfect spot to live an unforgettable experience. Its aloe field is home to a Mayan style little house where one can enjoy enchanting moments outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Media 8, Inc., Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, MexVax, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hacienda Santa Rosa, A Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.