Pros: Lovely character wooden rooms overlooking the beach. Friendly hotel staff. Beautiful island. Cons: Sometimes get noisy yachts offshore. And bumpy ferry ride! This was our favourite place in the Caribbean, of ten islands visited on honeymoon. The hotel has a very relaxed and laid back atmosphere, and friendly staff who are willing to do anything to make your stay... More
- Also Known As:
- Tamarind Beach Hotel And Yacht Club
- Tamarind Beach Hotel Yacht
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tamarind Beach Hotel & Yacht Club is a lively beachfront oasis with 40 seaside hideaways, surrounded by tropical gardens, on a long white sand beach. The low-rise property features two thatched-roof restaurants/bars: the "Palapa Restaurant", with a delightful open terrace right at the water edge, offering Italian and West Indian cuisine and the “Pirate's Cove” an informal Bar serving lighter fare. Beach bar, water sports (hydro bikes, windsurf, canoe and sunfish) and massage facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Jetsetter, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Tamarind Beach Hotel & Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.