All-in-all I'd say the hotel is probably very good value-for-money just make sure you follow my tips to select a good room. + Excellent location. Wenceslas Square and other locations in close walking distance - about 10 minutes from hotel. + Really friendly and helpful staff. Especially the guy on the late night-to-morning shift: lots of good tips on where... More
- Also Known As:
- Euroagentur Downtown Hotel
- Euroagentur Downtown Hotel Prague
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Suites provides small and luxurious accommodation in a quiet part of Prague. You are staying close to the historical centre, the big shopping centres and parks. Prague's centre is also well accessible by public transport. Tram stops are reachable within a 2 minutes' walk from the residence and parking is available directly on the premises or on nearby parking lots. This makes the residence an ideal place for both long and short term stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Tingo and Otel so you can book your EuroAgentur DownTown Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.