Great location and access to public transport. Reception friendly and helpful. Slightly bigger breakfast would be an advantage for the future:) Good value for money as we didn't look for anything special. Apartment was located on the ground floor, so we found couple ants having a walking tour on the kitchen table, but nothing major except this. Shower could be... More
- Also Known As:
- Residence Casa Italia Hotel
- Residence Casa Italia Prague
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The convenient location offers you the opportunity to access the `center of the city in just 5 minutes, with underground station Křižikova in the YELLOW metro line B or tram, the tram stations are adjacent to the Residence, daytime N. 24 or 8 or in the night No. 52, - stops near the Residence have all the same name (Křižíkova).The apartments are equipped with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, kitchen or kitchenette where you will also find a refrigerator, Minibar, dishes and in some apartments and also the oven. The apartments are all decorated with bright colours and Italian design, charm and historical atmosphere of city. Room facilities: Bedding (blankets, towels, pillows etc. ...) Refrigerator Minibar Coffee machine Bathroom with shower or bath Private Bathrooms Satellite TV Wi-Fi for free to our customers Additional Services: Possibility to leave your luggage at the reception till 18 hours Non-smoking rooms Currency Exchange Available on request Transfers from/to the airport! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, HostelWorld, Olotels, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Residence Casa Italia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.