Perfect for holiday tours. Everything good quality. Breakfast fresh and wide choice of meals. Nice swimming pool with a nice view of the most attractive parts of Tatra Mountains. Some quests were very noisy in night time.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Kasprowy Zakopane Hotel Zakopane
- Mercure Kasprowy Zakopane Hotel
- Accor Kasprowy Zakopane
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 star hotel with 288 rooms. Enjoying views of the Tatra Mountains, the Mercure Kasprowy Zakopane hotel is located just 4 kilometres from the bus and railway stations in Zakopane. The hotel features restaurants, bars, conference rooms for up to 750 delegates, an indoor swimming pool, a sauna and a game room. Downhill ski slopes and a recreational lake are close by. Breakfast is available to guests for 8 euros per person per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, ACCOR, Otel, Priceline, Venere, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Mercure Kasprowy Zakopane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.