We had a 3 night break here and would recommend it as facilities excellent, staff helpful and friendly and the breakfast fantastic. Yes you have to get a train into the City, but its easy and quick , and quiet nice to stay in a quieter location.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Ramada Plaza Budapest Hotel
- Ramada Budapest
- Budapest Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aquincum Hotel Budapest hotel overlooks the Danube on the historic Buda side, at the Arpad Bridge, opposite Margaret Island. Providing an exquisite balance between business, leisure and relaxation, the hotel offers comfortable accommodation, versatile conference facilities, and a natural thermal spa. We are located near some of Budapest's most fascinating attractions including the ruins of ancient Aquincum and the hills and forests of Buda. Downtown Budapest and the Danube Bend are also within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Aquincum Hotel Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.