Like everyone says, the location is excellent. Stayed in a single room (no private facilities) which was poorly furnished (no curtains, just cheap blind) and in need of a re-paint etc. Would not normally complain about this (being a hostel) but at $113 US per night it left me feeling ripped-off (someone is profiting from this). The shared bathrooms I... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International - Washington, Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Hostelling International - Washington, Dc Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HI-DC is the best value in DC! Our dorm-style and private rooms bring together international and domestic budget travelers in a safe, clean, and fun environment. We have a long list of FREE amenities and an unbeatable location - just 8 blocks to The White House and The National Mall (home to world-famous monuments, museums, and galleries), 4 blocks to China Town, and 3 blocks to the Metro. It's the only Energy Star Certified hostel anywhere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Hostelling International - Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.