The rooms were small but had all the amenities. The bathroom did not have any heat vents, and the door would not stay open unless you propped it open with a chair, so it was COLD in there! Friendly staff.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Alameda Hotel
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Alameda Hotel Alameda
- Hawthorn Suites Alameda
- Alameda Hawthorn Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham located in the beautiful city of Alameda, just a mile from downtown Oakland, was newly built in 2003 and renovated in 2011. The hotel offers superior amenities and great customer service in addition to studio suites with a King or two Queen beds, some with sofa sleepers. Complimentary hot breakfast buffet includes eggs, potatoes, meat, pancakes, juices, fruits, yogurt, hot and cold cereal, Starbucks coffee and a variety of teas. Parking and T1 reliable wifi are free and there are several nice restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. Bus and train connections are conveniently located nearby to San Francisco and other destinations and attractions in the Bay Area. Come and stay at our hotel to experience superior hospitality from a dedicated staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Travelocity, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham -Oakland/Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.