We stayed on our way to & from Utila, we found the staff excellent, Oscar picked us up at the airport and dropped us back, even at 4:30am. Nothing but good things to say about this spot. The rooms are clean, breakfast was good and everyone very friendly. A bit of Spanish helps, for sure.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada Hotel San Pedro Sula
- La Posada Bed And Breakfast
- La Posada Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Use as a base for trips to Copan Ruins, The Bay Islands, La Ceiba, Tegucigalpa.We are located in a very safe and quiet residential area of San Pedro Sula. Within walking distance you will find the new Galerias del Valle Mall also a varieties of restaurants, bars and night clubs.All rooms have Air Conditioning( San Pedro Sula has a hot and humid climate).The Swimming Pool and the BBQ Area are available until 11:00 pm.Wi-fi and Cable internet access is free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your La Posada B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.