Had a couple stays at this hotel. It is quite welcoming. The rooms service is quick. The check-in is rather slow but not painful. The rooms are comfy and quiet. I particularly like their bar at night, they have a great selection of teas and a piano musician playing classic French songs.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Algiers Hamma Garden Hotel
- Sofitel Algiers Hamma Garden Hotel Algiers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located for your next business trip, the Sofitel Alger is just 5 minutes from downtown, less than 20 minutes from the airport, right by the Botanical Gardens, the National Library and the Fine Arts Museum. The funicular can take you up the hill overlooking the old souk and the port. The 3 restaurants offer a variety of options: El Mordjane serves fabulous Algerian dishes, Le Continental boasts French gourmet meals, the coffee-shop is a great place to catch a quick bite between meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Prestigia, Otel, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Algiers Hamma Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.