The Riad de la Belle Epoque was a great place for our adventures through the souks. Pleasant and welcoming staff, comfortable room, nice roof-top terrace, small but cool and comforting pool. It is important to remember that a Riad is not a luxury hotel, so you should not expect the same sort of experience. Having said that, this is a... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reformed from a former traditional house, Belle Epoque has been decorated with antiquities.Each of the seven rooms has been decorated with Art Decó furniture and objects combined with the traditional Moroccan style. They are dedicated to feminine prominent figures of the Belle Epoque who evoke those happy years of transitory well-being.All of them have WIFI connection,cold and heat air conditioning and amenities for the bath.Our rooms are:Karen Blixen, La Bella Otero, Isadora Duncan, Mata Hari, Coco Chanel, Anita Delgado (Maharaní de Kapurthala) and Josephine Baker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad de la Belle Epoque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.