We stayed for 2 nights and returned to eat once more in the riad after we left as we enjoyed it so much. The riad has a lovely personal touch - we were made to feel welcome and at home. We had a spacious room which we enjoyed. Breakfast was ample and on the terrace. It was a fantastic way... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Terrasse Des Oliviers Hotel
- Riad La Terrasse Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guest house in the heart of the Medina of Marrakech, in the vibrant neighbourhood of Bab Doukkala and easily accessible by taxi, nearby the fabulous Majorelle Gardens and 15 minutes away from the main square Jamaa el Fna, Eric and Olivier invite you to enjoy the treasures of their riad. All the Moroccan craftworks are represented: from the sculpted plaster ceilings, over the various coloured tadelakts to the intricate zouak paintings and finely carved zelige... all this assuring you an authentic and unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Venere, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Riad La Terrasse des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.