We felt so relaxed and at home in this lovely riad filled with exquisite Moroccan features at every twist and turn. The courtyard is lush with palm and orange trees growing out from the ground and there are two beautifully decorated lounges for resting in if you fancy a change from the roof top terrace. We liked the fact that... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad l`Etoile Du Sud Et Hotel Marrakech
- Riad l`Etoile Du Sud Et Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you prefer genuine palaces to anonymous hotels, you will no doubt take your next holiday in a centuries-old riad, right in the centre of Marrakech's old district, the Medina. These age-old mansions used to belong to Morocco's wealthy families and, for eight centuries, the best craftsmen came from all over the Mediterranean Basin to build and decorate them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Riad l'Etoile du Sud et Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.