This place is tucked away in a quiet place in the Medina of Marrakesh, All the staff are very friendly, The rooms are great, its very clean, the Hammam is small and intimate and the girls give a very nice massage. The whole experience is peaceful, good to go after shopping in the souks.
- Also Known As:
- Les Couleurs De l`Orient Hotel
- Les Couleurs De l`Orient Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Colors de l'Orientt", authentic Riad, opens its doors on an original and rare place in the Marrakech Medina. This traditional house, full of flavors, scents and diversity of Morocco is an invitation to travel between the heptic Jemaa El Fna and calm bewitching Derb where lies the Riad. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Les Couleurs de l'Orient reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.