The hotel was very nice. To be in the middle of the serengeti and get a very nice, comfortable and clean place is great. I would have liked to be out there under canvas but as it was our honeymoon we went for the plush hotel. Food was very good and the resident hiarax and lizards were very friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Serengeti Serena Safari Hotel Serengeti National Park
- Serengeti Serena Safari Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by a traditional African village this extraordinary lodge presents a vibrant design concept rich in indigenous craft and cultural detail that is without compare. Set high on a hill with rolling visas over the teeming plains of a natural amphitheater it also enjoys a ringside seat for the greatest show on earth, the annual migration of the wildebeest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with EasyToBook, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.