We visited the Sayari Camp on our third trip to Tanzania in January/February this year and stayed there for five nights. It was just a very fantastic experience. Sayari is a beautiful camp, the hospitality great, the staff very kind, the food excellent and the game drives with Nathoo were incredible. Nathoo is a fabulous guide and we can't say... More
- Also Known As:
- Sayari Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel Serengeti National Park
- Sayari Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pioneering the spectacular, un-spoilt northern Serengeti Area, the award-winning Sayari Camp has become synonymous with some of the most dramatic sights that Africa has to offer: The Great Migration crossing the Mara River, incredible crocodile and hippo action, along with the undisturbed wildlife viewing. The camp features spacious rooms with panoramic views of the never-ending plains. The large, comfortable beds, the wide verandas, the showers and even the bath, all look out onto the Serengeti. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sayari Camp, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.