Victoria Falls Backpackers is most certainly a place I'll visit again. Usually we just treat backpackers as somewhere to crash but staying here was almost like returning home every evening (as we were always asked how our day had been) and we enjoyed our time here just as much as we did visiting the attractions. Ian and Enoch are charming... More
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Falls Backpackers Hotel Victoria Falls
- Victoria Falls Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Victoria Falls. Double rooms, en-suite, dorms and camping available, we are a short walk from town. Facilities include:- Car Parking Available- Laundry Service- Linen provided- No towels provided- Mossie Nets- Adventure centre - Best advise and activity packages !!- Platform with view of the Mosi-Oa-Tunya (Smoke that thunders)- Beautiful Garden- Swimming Pool- Video / Lounge Area- Nightly Boma Fire- Trampoline- Swings- Home cooked meals- Safety boxes- Self catering kitchen- Internet cafeCapture the exotic flair of Zimbabwean culture and indigenous art with affordable comfort and friendly service. Our eye catching accommodation is scattered across our luscious garden of which our swimming pool and fire place forms the center piece providing a delightful setting for interacting with other travelers or to simply relax. Let management arrange your adventure activities for you, from bungee jumping to riding on an elephant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Victoria Falls Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.