We stayed there for workshop for five days and was very good in general. Friendly people, reasonably good food although more or less the same. Rooms are good, specious, reasonable clean; tranquility all around so we slept well. Nice swimming pool and nice garden around. convenient for workshops.
- Also Known As:
- Park Village Hotel Kathmandu
- Park Village Hotel And Resort
- Park Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Village Hotel is managed by the famous KGH Group. PVH is located at Budhnilkantha area, which is situated at the northwest rim of the Kathmandu valley. It lies at the foothills of the Shivapuri National Park, which is designated as the most important water-shed-catchments area that feeds pure drinking water to millions. Park Village is the first resort hotel open in Budhanilkantha region which is only 15 minutes drive from crowded downtown Kathmandu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Park Village Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.