Was impressed by the excellent service provided by the hotel staff. Room is comfortable, although a little too small. Satisfying breakfast served daily. Location was ideal too, within 5 minutes walk from Zhongshan Station. Will definitely stay there again if I go to Taipei again.
- Also Known As:
- Dandy Hotel(Tianjin Street) Hotel
- Dandy Hotel(Tianjin Street) Hotel Taipei
- Dandy Hotel Taipei
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walking into the Dandy Hotel, one will immediately find a bold contrast to the city’s often plush and over-powering hotel lobbies. Dandy Hotel’s Nordic ambience is calming with minimal décor; It is a place where you can relax and soak in a natural elegance.In the Dandy Hotel, take a break, log online, or just listen to delightful internet music. The elegant yet low-keyed fashionable city life gives you a new experience life. Every staff in the Hotel is your private secretary and housekeeper; they are ready to take care of you., every detail, any time. Take your time; enjoy the independent natural lifestyle of this hotel in the city.The “Dandy Hotel” Tianjin Branch in the Zhongshen district revealed new version of an old Taiwan hotel that stands on a new world stage. After a completely new remodeling, the Dandy hotel still shows you traces of history from the unique balcony of the 50’s. Stand on the balcony and recall the era of 50 years ago, when so many high officials and leaders visited here!The “Prince Hotel” opened at Hachijoudoori and Tianjin St. corner in 1960. It used to be a tourist hotel to host foreign tourists, which very few hotels in Taipei could do; plus the hotel was close to the American Ambassador Residency (which now has become the Spot-Taipei Film House), and was located on Tainjin St. where Japanese tourists gathered. Therefore, the Hotel was also a social place for officials and leaders.The Prince Hotel, with almost 50years of history, had become worn down by time and turned thoroughly obsolete. However, four professional teams, such as those from CityInn Hotel and Hotel 73, spend several months reorganizing it. You may find that the signboard of the old Prince Hotel is gone if you pass by the corner of Tainjin St. What has taken it over is and all white northern European building; the Prince Hotel has been renamed the “Dandy Hotel.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, AsiaRooms, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Dandy Hotel - Tianjin Branch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.