The first time I booked that hotel almost accidentally in 2010 since it seemed appropriate for what I wanted. Since then it's the place I always book in Bangkok (space permitting). There are a number of reasons for this: - The location is great, in the middle of Silom, 5 minutes away from the SkyTrain and Metro - I'm not... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Silom commercial district and just metres from the energetic Patpong Night Market, Le Meridien Bangkok offers 282 guestrooms and touch screen IP phone. An innovative restaurants, a bar and a stylish lounge entice guests with menus introducing stimulating cuisine, creative cocktails and an international range of coffee blends. Also available are the intimate meeting rooms, a unique lifestyle floor with Spa, fitness and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Le Meridien Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Le Meridien Bangkok Hotel