We (3 friends) stayed in the hotel for 2 nights in May 2013. The location is good and near to BTS and MRT stations. The room was clean. Breakfast was okay. Fixed menu on both the days and limited in quantity. It's in a small alley. We had a problem with the air conditioning in the night- cooling was an... More
- Also Known As:
- Baan Sukhumvit Inn Soi 18 Hotel Bangkok
- Baan Sukhumvit Inn Soi 18 Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following the success of Baan Sukhumvit Soi 20, and located on the same style quiet side street yet still only four minutes walk from Asok Skytrain, Baan Sukhumvit Soi 18 has all the trade mark features of Soi 20 but with larger rooms equipped to a higher standard with beautiful walk in style showers, free WiFi and Lan line for your laptop in every room together with a lovely relaxing roof top garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Baan Sukhumvit Inn Soi 18 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.