I just arrived from Bangkok today. Stayed here from 17th to 19th Nov 2013 in a 1-bedroom suite. The bed & couch was comfortable. There's a small kitchen too. The apartment was huge, clean & trendy. I loved it! Warm & excellent service from hotel staff - special thanks to Tho (the female service staff at the 11th floor restaurant)... More
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is nestled between Sukhumvit Soi 55 & Petchaburi Road , Soi Thonglor has quickly become an ideal location for the up market executives with the trendy nightspots , funky stores, art galleries, varieties of multi-national hip restaurants , pubs & karaoke with the easy accessibility to the downtown business district via the new metro system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.