My husband and I stayed at the Anantara Sathorn in October for two nights in a two bed room suite and we had a decent stay. The hotel itself is located in Sathorn so a bit outside of the main touristy part of Bangkok. Taxis are easy to come by and very cheap so location-wise it does not make much... More
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Bangkok Sathorn Hotel
- Anantara Bangkok Sathorn Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Bangkok, moments from the city’s business and shopping hubs, Anantara Bangkok Sathorn offers the perfect urban sanctuary. Unwind in the seclusion of the hotel’s fastidious designer surroundings. Explore the city’s most vibrant, traditional and contemporary areas. Replenish with a host of world class services and facilities. Anantara Bangkok Sathorn makes the most of its fantastic location with incredible panoramic views across the city, courtesy of floor-to-ceiling glass windows in each well appointed room and suite. Matched with the hotel’s unrivaled services and facilities, Anantara Bangkok Sathorn becomes the capital’s ultimate retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Anantara Bangkok Sathorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.