Staff is very nice here, polite and always smile. Rooms are tiny but tidy, TV is hanging on the wall with touchable distance from the bed. Tidy room with clean bathroom. Breakfast in coffee shop is included, quite wide range of cuisine, Thai, Chinese & Western. Yet crowded with people, maybe too popular. Very accessible, 3-minute walk from BTS, go... More
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Bangkok Victory Monument Hotel Bangkok
- All Seasons Bangkok Victory Monument Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lively and cozy, all 162 rooms offer cleverly configured spaces with one king-size bed or two single beds, en-suite bathroom, a multi-function work station with WiFi connectivity, LCD TV with cable channels and international multi-plug to power all your accessories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Vic3 Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.