At first Stay was very good , we didnt find any hassels in the front desk in the allocation on the room , But Checkout we had few issues . The delay of attributed to the front desk guys were occupied in the phone and even not requested us have a seat in the lobby Breakfast : Its a good... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel with direct access to a lush public park. Well suited to executives who enjoy open-air exercise. Centrally located in the business district, walking distance to Bangkok’s well-known shopping complex, the Emporium, and Sky train station. Bangkok is an exciting and fast growing city will business, entertainment and shopping areas. The Imperial Queen's Park is situated in Sukhumvit, a prime business and shopping area. Many of the international companies are located in the general vicinity where there are many department stores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, AsiaRooms, Agoda, HostelWorld, Olotels, EasyToBook, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Imperial Queen's Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Queens Park Bangkok
- Hotel Imperial Queens Park