A surprisingly spacious apartment awaits you at Somerset Park. Clean room and with big bed slightly dated decor and bathroom doesn't really make any difference. The breakfast is quite good, except the lack of fresh juice which should be a requisite as the sugar-loaded stuff they serve isn't any good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These modern and superbly appointed serviced residences are nestled in a private garden, just minutes from the business district of Silom and Sathorn Road. Ideal for corporate housing and interim accommodation, each residence is designed for the discerning individual with contemporary designs and modern technological conveniences. Within walking distance to many business, cultural and tourist destinations, there is also convenient access or easy walk to Lumpini subway station will get you around Bangkok efficiently. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Olotels, Travelocity, Agoda, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Somerset Park Suanplu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Park Suanplu Bangkok
- Somerset Park Suanplu Hotel Bangkok