We stayed here for 2 nights for our first time to Bangkok. The rooms are large and the beds are incredibly comfortable. The staff were very friendly but English was limited. We didn't realise when we booked that breakfast or wifi was not included, and on check in we were told it would be an extra 2000 THB per day... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Features a sail-like glass façade, with an atrium and concept floors. The rooms and suites are spacious and tastefully decorated with contemporary Thai 'touches' and provide the latest in-room technology. Situated minutes away from the Asoke Skytrain and Sukhumvit Subway stations, Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre and the major shopping and entertainment areas.¨ 325 Rooms ¨ 4 Food and beverage outlets ¨ 12 Function rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com, Agoda, Olotels, EasyToBook, Otel, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Grand Millennium Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok