The very laid-back Eco Resort is only 5 minutes from Old Town Chiang Mai but feels as though it's miles away. A 6-acre botanical garden (with all the trees labelled for us tree-huggers), fruit literally falling from them, and a staff happy to make wonderful, exotic smoothies from it. My favorite is the mulberry smoothie, made from the fruit of... More
- Also Known As:
- Eco Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Eco Resort Chiang Mai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eco Resort Chiang Mai, a new development from Imm Hotel Group, offers value accommodation for nature lovers. With Ecological, environmental and economy awareness, we create with attention to simplicity in design and service that fulfill fundamental needs of travelers who are looking for a pure relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, Expedia, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Eco Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.