The hotel itself is really nice and very tropical. The location is good too, walking distance or short tuktuk ride to restaurants, night market and temples. The rooms are spacious with nice terrace, but dark, especially the rooms on the ground floors. The furniture is dark too, which means that you need to have the lights on all day. Breakfast... More
- Also Known As:
- Shewe Wana Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai
- Shewe Wana Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small cozy boutique resort provided Thai – Colonial Style that surrounded by tropical greenery and landscaped garden. Situation just 10 minutes walk from Night Bazaar and easy access to the old city. Recreational facilities at the resort include 2 outdoor swimming pools and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Feature Thai cooking class, restaurant, a coffee shop, onsite parking, room service, laundry service, tour and airport transfer and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Shewe Wana Boutique Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.