Stayed for 3 nights with my husband - we don't do a lot of yoga at home but were lucky enough to mainly be taught by Paul who was great, very thorough, showing even the regulars how they can be making the more out of every move. The rooms were really nice, very clean etc, beach was ok (not great),... More
- Also Known As:
- Samahita Yoga Thailand Retreat Hotel Koh Samui
- Samahita Yoga Thailand Retreat Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samahita Retreat was established in 2003 on the island of Koh Samui, and has been called by many a "hidden gem". Owned and directed by yoga and lifestyle teacher, Paul Dallaghan, the center has been a location for practice, learning and holiday for literally tens of thousands of guests from all walks of life over the years.Samahita Retreat is located in the south of Koh Samui, right on the beach. It is in a quiet area off the beaten track, with plenty of privacy and comforts, yet still close to markets and amenities. The beach is virtually ours alone, many rooms have a direct sea view, while the surroundings are lush and green. Many of Koh Samui's special attractions are down the south near us, waterfalls to temples and more. A walk down our beach brings you to the golden Laem Sor Pagoda of a realized Buddhist monk, whose force has drawn us to be established in this special spot.All backgrounds of people join us here, whether yoga students, from beginners to advanced, those looking to lose weight and get healthy, regenerate from a stressful life to a holiday with all the healthy perks. It is the kind of place where someone traveling alone can meet people and feel at home, and where families can relax and enjoy themselves. (We offer many services for parents of young children, who might not have much time for their own time or yoga back home.) Even partners who don't do yoga or wellness find our setup perfect for them while their other half gets on with the yoga and treatments! In short, all are welcome.For your health and environment, Samahita Retreat is a smoke and alcohol free retreat center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with EasyToBook so you can book your Samahita Retreat (Yoga Thailand) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.