A very pleasant, clean and well-presented small boutique hotel in a popular area of Istanbul. Very welcoming staff who were very helpful, and the rooms are well-sized, airy, well-equipped and very up-to-date. The hotel is located off the main shopping road on one of the many side streets, close to many bars, restaurants and cafes, and close to Taksim Square.... More
- Also Known As:
- Stories Apart Karakol Hotel Istanbul
- Stories Apart Karakol Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stories Apart Karakol is an exquisite Istiklal Street hotel within walking distance of tram stations and Taksim Square. Stories Apart Karakol is in a building of lovely French architecture that dates back to the early 1900s. It has been recently renovated to improve its infrastructure without losing its historic charm. Among the modern additions are an up-to-date fire alarm system, video surveillance security, and free wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Budget Places, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline, Stentorian NV, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Stories Hotel Karakol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.