In short, you can find a much better place to stay in Istanbul for less than half the price. My grievances are below. 1) I'm used to tight spaces and even showers located in bedrooms, but if you're paying 110 euros a night for a room, then you should spruce up the accommodations a bit. Since the showers are located... More
- Also Known As:
- Eklektik Guest House Hotel Istanbul
- Eklektik Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The typical European Istanbul building of 1890s is originally converted into a 8-room hotel with different themes in each room. At Noble House, the modern comfort is united with a personal welcome feeling. Being in the very center of the city, it is conveniently located close to the major tourist attractions, shopping area and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Noble House Galata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.