Abraham Hostel has everything a backpacker needs, very well organized, good location, walking distance to the old city and bus station and the tram line is right in front of the hostel. The best breakfast I ever tasted in a hostel. Some complain about having to wash the dishes and cups used, but what´s the problem in doing so? A... More
- Also Known As:
- Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Abraham Hostel is located in Jerusalem’s city center catering for independent travelers and small groups. We, the staff & owners of Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, created our dream hostel to support travelers in the Middle East. Located in Jerusalem’s City Center allowing:• Easy access to all major sites and to public transportation• Within walking distance • Central bus station - 15 minutes • Old city - 20 minutes • The enchanting Mahne Yedua Market - 1 minute ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Budget Places, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Abraham Hostel Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.