As a place to stay on business the Intercontinental does the job pretty well. The rooms in the main hotel are large if a little tired and I would say the bathrooms are more 4 star than 5 star. The public areas are really pleasant and very good for client meetings with lots of quiet corners so there is no... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Riyadh Hotel Riyadh
- Intercontinental Riyadh Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Riyadh brings rare treasures to the heart of the city: a 9-hole golf course, a 12-lane bowling alley, tennis and squash courts, two pools and 100 acres of mature gardens. The business district is five minutes away, and the concierge can direct you to sights such as ancient Diriyah, Masmak Fortress and Al Murabba a Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Riyadh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.