This is a good Four Seasons, well located, good facilities, decent food and the famous Four Seasons beds which in my opinion are the best of the 5* hotel brands. I was there on business and was impressed to find a new floor since my last visit dedicated to women. This includes a gym, executive lounge etc for ladies only.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Riyadh At Kingdom Centre
- Four Seasons Riyadh
- Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh
- Riyadh Four Seasons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Centre. Luxurious Four Seasons comfort and intuitive services within the distinctive profile of the prestigious Kingdom Centre. Close to the key sites for business, as well as arts, culture and shopping – modern boutiques to open-air markets.Dominating Riyadh's skyline, the 300-metre-high Kingdom Centre is the most compeling architectural icon in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh occupies 11 floors of the distinctive 99-storey tower within a thoughtfully designed mixed-use development that includes an exclusive shopping mall. The Hotel offers 237 guest rooms and 37 suites, spa and fitness facilities, an outdoor pool, a full service Business Centre and 5,500 m2 of function space. From its soaring lobby and stunning views to the gracious, highly personalised 24-hour service that is Four Seasons trademark, the hotel offers an unsurpassed venue for international business travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.