Stayed here last year and then again this week for a night. First time it was good. The rooms are big, the toilets are outdated, but the location is perfect. The staff do not seem to be well trained as the can irritate with service. They are mostly Indians and no offense to any nationality but most were missing that... More
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Doha Hotel
- Swiss-Belhotel Doha Hotel Doha
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swiss-Belhotel Doha is only 5 minutes from Doha International Airport and walking distance from the Corniche and Islamic Art Museum. Ideally located in the city’s bustling old city with shopping and international banks near by. This deluxe hotel offers 164 well-appointed guestrooms and 78 plush serviced apartments to cater for your stay, whether it is one night or thirty nights. Relax by the swimming pool, while your children enjoy the plunge pool, or work our the stresses of your travel in our gym, sauna and steam rooms. Indulge your senses at Maxill Restaurant featuring favorites from around the world; Mezzo lounge on the Mezzanine floor offers a selection of light refreshments and house beverages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Swiss-Belhotel Doha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.