This was our third trip to Kenya and Nairobi and we have stayed in a variety of places, this by far was the best. As it says in all the other reviews I read before going it really is a special place. Nairobi is a very busy, noisy place but Miti Mingi is a haven to return to after busy... More
- Also Known As:
- Miti Mingi Guest House Hotel Nairobi
- Miti Mingi Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Guest House amongst many trees, "Miti Mingi" in Kiswahili, provides an ideal setting for a comfortable stay with a maximum of privacy. It is ideal for travelers who would like to experience being a resident in Nairobi rather than a hotel guest. There is wireless 4MB Internet. We offer four en-suite bedrooms – two doubles and two singles. All rooms are equipped with satellite TV, large desks and mosquito nets. We have power backup. It has a beautiful garden to relax in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Miti Mingi Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.