I had a most wonderful stay at Little Governors' Camp. Good food, good hospitality and very good game viewing. Very nice Lion sightings and wished we could have stayed here longer. Will sure try to visit the Masai Mara again in the near future.
- Also Known As:
- Little Governors` Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Little Governors` Camp Hotel
- Little Governors' Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a forest in the heart of the Masai Mara, Little Governors' is intimate in character. The luxury en-suite tents are tucked around a large water-hole clearing that teems with life. Beyond, lie the grasslands of the Masai Mara and the deep blue Olololo Ridge Escarpment. Arriving in Camp is an adventure, leaving your vehicle behind you cross the Mara River by boat and are escorted on foot through the forest to the camp. ... more less