I stayed 10 days in bejiing changed hostel 3 timnes until I found salitum stayed here for 7 days. It's great hostel very clean amazing staff they help you out with everything anyway they can. The room are cheap and the food is good. There is a pool table and football table great if you have to wait for some... More
- Also Known As:
- Sanlitun Huatong International Youth Hotel
- Sanlitun Huatong International Youth Hotel Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the lively area of Sanlitun, 24hr hot showers. Warm and cosy atmosphere, great bar, free Wi-Fi, english speaking staff. the big heating systerm, the most warm hostel in Beijing. Our free services include Wi-Fi, a library, luggage storage, travel info, 24hr hot showers, English news paper. Our free dumpling party happens every Friday and our free Chinese hot pot party is on every Wednesday night; they're a great opportunity to meet other guests. We also offer tours to many of Beijing's famous attractions and provide transportation and tickets to the city's hottest talked-about shows. We organise daily tours to Mutianyu Great Wall and the Ming Tombs and city tours to Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Tiananmen Square. We also have daily night view tours. We can book car services and tickets for kung fu shows, acrobatics shows and the Beijing Opera Other amenities include laundry facilities, bicycle hire, print/scan services, international phone calls, a 2-for-1 book exchange, a post box, 24hr reception and airport pick-up. We also host birthday parties and traditional festivals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Sanlitun Huatong International Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.