A new hotel and fitted out to the ususal Shangri-la standard adn style. There were a number of staff whose English was not up to being able to take fairly simple instructions from me. I was allocated a smoking room when I am a non-smoker and loyalty member, I consider that poor. Check out took half an hour. The property... More
- Also Known As:
- China World Summit Wing Hotel Beijing
- China World Summit Wing Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- China World Summit Wing, Beijing comprises 278 guest rooms and suites, four designer restaurants, two bars and a lounge. Accommodations with guest room sizes averaging 65 square metres are the most spacious in the city. The hotel also houses the city's highest spa retreat with CHI, The Spa - Shangri-La's signature spa brand - on level 77. Most of the city's attractions, such as the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square, are within a 15-minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Shangri-La China World Summit Wing Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.