1) Location - Very accessible to mtr via jordan station. One street away from Temple Street night market. Several restaurants and convenience stores beside the hotel. 2) Service - I suggest further english lessons to the staff particularly to the front desk and housekeeping. So difficult to communicate given that most of the guests are foreigners. 3) Rooms – Very... More
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Hong Kong
- Evergreen Hotel Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Evergreen Hotel (Hong Kong) located in the heart of the Kowloon area of Hong Kong, near to both commercial and shopping areas. Our superb location puts you in the nucleus of transportation - Airport Shuttle (A21), Metro Station (Jordan) and only takes you 10 to 15 minutes to get to the Hung Hom Train Station and Airport Express Station (Kowloon).Tour and Business Center can arrange Airport Shuttle, Local Tours and Theme Park Admission Tickets, traveling in Hong Kong is an easy step!Free Wifi connection is available in the entire building, whether you are a leisure or business traveler, you will be impressed with our service.In order to provide a comfort, freshness and healthy living environment, we are a SMOKE-FREE hotel. Thank you very much for your cooperation.We are in the 1st recognition by the Hong Kong Tourism Board with the certificate of the “Quality Tourism Service Scheme”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Booking.com, Budget Places, Otel, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip DaoDao and Tingo so you can book your Evergreen Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.