nice hotel. Friendly & helpful staff. lobby a little tired but apart from that everything you'd expect from an inter-continental hotel. Great Italian restaurant which although a little pricey was such a treat after 4 days in the middle of the jungle in Borneo!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Jakarta Midplaza Hotel
- Intercontinental Jakarta Midplaza Hotel Jakarta
- Intercontinental Jakarta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dramatic silhouette on the city skyline, InterContinental Jakarta MidPlaza occupies an envied location in the heart of the business district. It s easy to get to major commercial and entertainment complexes as well as historic sites and cultural venues. Within a few minutes are the Jakarta History Museum, Old Batavia and the Istiqlal Mosque. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Jakarta MidPlaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.