We (4 adults and 1 child) stayed in the bottom 2 rooms of the Mactan House and it was pure bliss. The location is away from the hussle and bussle but this suited us as we wanted peace and quiet and it was only a 20 minute walk to Station 2. When we walked out of our room,. the beach... More
- Also Known As:
- The Boracay Beach Houses Hotel Boracay
- The Boracay Beach Houses Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First built in 1997, Boracay Beach Houses is your Boracay beachfront dreams come true. There are plenty of beach resorts in the island, but it is proudly the only Boracay accommodation offering high-end modern infrastructure, architectural design with a local flair, a European-trained staff, and the close comfort of the White Beach in peaceful Angol community. These premier beach houses and apartments face the Sibuyan Sea, turquoise and dazzling by day and brilliantly lit by spectacular sunsets come nightfall. During clear days, you will see in fine detail the neighboring island of Panay and, farther away, Caluya Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your The Boracay Beach Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.