I was charged 200p because one of the keys was broken when I used the wrong key to lock the master bed room. I though m= master bedroom. The problem was not fixed and I had to delay my dinner plan because of this hiccup, I was given a receipt already. Very upset with my day 1 experience here:(...though 200p... More
- Also Known As:
- Boracay Private Mt. Casitas Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Private Mt. Casitas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boracay's Best Kept Secret! Forget about White Beach and Stations 1 to 3. This writer even feels that most of the villas at the shoreline of White Beach are way too overrated...not to mention overpriced. This here is Boracay's best kept secret. Three casitas perched on the mountain facing the island of Panay. Sorry folks, no Boracay sunsets here. Only beautiful sunrises. Does this mean then that we can't enjoy the sunset in this place? The answer is yes and no. No, because you won't be seeing a gold disk sinking into the horizon. Then again, think. When you watch a movie, do you go to the front row and stare at the projector? Of course not! You take the most suitable position in the balcony and watch the images projected on the screen. With that, being in this secret hideaway will allow you a balcony seat to the most exhilarating light projection show put on by no less than nature itself. Talk about Happy Hour! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Boracay Private Mt. Casitas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.